The ALLY Academy Series
ERG LEADER PROGRAM
Get equipped to build unstoppable ERG teams. Uncover the fundamental building blocks of crafting an effective vision, strategy and governance behind your Energy Resource Group. Plus, become a true ally by understanding what gets in the way of success - burnout, hyper-visibility...the list goes on. Finally gain access to surefire strategies for developing resilient high performing groups that lead positive change within the industry and beyond.
4 workshops & 5 hours of coaching
Private cohort of peers
Certificate & Badge
Who will benefit
Leaders of energy-industry networks, affinity groups, ERGs and BRGS, and D&I or HR professionals with responsibilities relating to diversity and inclusion or ERGs.
Discuss with others
Participate in our online private community, share thoughts and ideas, increase connection, get help with leading your employee resource group.
Key Dates and Information
- This course includes four workshops that are two hours each.
- Each workshop includes coaching after the session. You choose from 1 of 4 sessions.
- Take the ERG Lifecycle Assessment and join the online community.
4 sessions (8 hours)
- Laying Foundations, Vision, Strategy & Governance: April 20, 2023 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Expanding Influence: Sponsors, Allies & Members: May 4, 2023 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Building Futures: Leading Resilient and High Performing Teams: May 18, 2023 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Growing Impact: How to Ally for an Equitable Energy Transition: June 15, 2023 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
3 sessions - (4.5 hours) two options are offered, choose one.
- April 26, 9:00 - 10:30 AM OR April 27,12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CT
- May 11, 9:00 - 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CT
- June 7, 9:00 - 10:30 AM OR June 8, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CT
You must enroll by March 1, 2023. Pre-work and assessments will be unlocked as soon as you enroll.
Empty space, drag to resize
ALLY Academy Faculty Laura Aiken founded Thrive Leadership after a ten-year career in engineering and construction to help companies help their people thrive. She’s worked and led teams on several multibillion-dollar engineering and construction projects in the energy industry has led DEI programming including strategic planning, inclusive leadership, ally engagement, and business resource groups for over 50,000 employees, and has facilitated resiliency training for a construction workforce of over 6,000 people. Laura is a part of the team delivering our member programming. She graduated from the University of Bath in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Materials and Biomedical Engineering.