The ALLY Academy Series
DEI LEADER PROGRAM
Get ready to level-up with our signature DEI Leader Credential program. Equip yourself on the fundamentals of anti-bias practices, building an inclusive culture and talent development. Plus, you'll have a platform for fresh content and helpful insights – courtesy of industry experts - so that your organization can develop sustainable action plans. Put change in motion today: join the network now!
4 workshops & 4 hours of coaching
Private cohort of peers
Certificate & Badge
Who will benefit
Leaders of business units or functions, D&I, with responsibilities for building a high performance inclusive culture.
Discuss with others
Participate in our online private community, share thoughts and ideas, increase connection, and get help.
KEY DATES AND INFORMATION
- This course includes four workshops that are 1.5 hours each.
- Each workshop includes one hour of coaching after the workshops.
- Take the DEI Maturity Assessment and join the online community.
4 sessions (6 hours)
- Unconscious Bias – April 18, 2023 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
- Driving an Inclusive Culture – May 2, 2023 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
- Inclusive Recruitment and Pipeline – May 16, 2023 – 110:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
- Building and Sustaining DEI as a Cultural Change – June 13, 2023 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
4 sessions (4 hours)
- April 25, 2023 – 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- May 9, 2023 – 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- May 23, 2023 – 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- June 20, 2023 – 12:00 – 1:00 PM
You must enroll by March 24, 2023. Pre-work and assessments will be unlocked as soon as you are enrolled but you must have a PROFILE validated to enroll.
Empty space, drag to resize
Based in Houston, Texas, Arquella has been working as an HR Strategist, Facilitator, Leadership Coach, and Speaker for nearly two decades. Through trainings and workshops, she presents programs on topics like leadership development, presentation skills, organizational communication, conflict management, and business etiquette. In the last 15 years, she’s expanded her focus to include diversity, and works with organizations to uncover issues that are standing in the way of nurturing equitable and inclusive work environments.